Sew Kind of Wonderful 'Preferred Shop' or 'Instructor Certification'
Do you sell our products in your store? Do you teach quilting classes?
Would you like to be listed as a 'preferred shop' for Sew Kind of Wonderful products or 'certified instructor' to teach Sew Kind of Wonderful patterns?
This is an online course which includes a questionnaire, shop/teaching suggestions, and a mini sampler pattern. The course works through the basics of curved piecing using the easy curved piecing method we use in all our designs. It also introduces you to each of our templates or rulers -
Initial cost is $100 for the first year. $50 renewel annually.
What do you receive after making the mini sampler quilt and satisfying the on-line course requirements?
1. Mini sampler pattern - Hello Curves! This is a fantastic class curriculum for teaching an introductory course on curved piecing and Sew Kind of Wonderful products.
2. Access to our 10 Best Selling patterns:
- Metro Rings
- Moon Dance
- Chic Country
- Chic Picnic
- Urbanologie Sampler
- Mini Pumpkins
- Urban Abacus
- Curve It Up Sampler
- Mini Rings
- Posh Petals
3. Certificate showing your shop/name and date certified.
4. 10% off Sew Kind of Wonderful products both retail and/or wholesale.
5. Social Media buttons for promotions and verification of certification.
6. Listed on our website as a 'Preferred Shop' or 'Certified Instructor'
check out our 'Preferred Shop' and 'Certified Instructor' page here
7. Option to buy a complete class promotions packet for individual classes for $25 each which includes: professional photography of project, video tutorial as available, pattern, class promotional handout with materials listed with pre-class preparations included.
8. Sneek peaks to our newest products soon to be released!