Tripping Quilt Pattern - Part 6
Tripping 60" x 60"
A quilt collaboration between quilting friends around the world!
Sew Kind of Wonderful (Jenny and Helen) - Part 6
We had so much fun finishing this little gem after it flew around the world! We were the last makers to add our bits to this beauty. We spread out the quilt and let it speak to us. Every quilt has a story. This is the story of JJ C Thames..... Download Part 6 to find out more!
How to make this adorable quilt -
1. Go to Jen Kingwell’s Amitie Store website and download the Tripping - Part 1 pattern.
Make the blocks as instructed in Tripping Part 1.
2. Follow the link from Jen’s website over to Part 2 at Carolyn Friedlander’s website.
Make the blocks as instructed in Tripping Part 2.
3. Follow the link from Carolyn’s website over to Part 3 at Anna Maria’s website.
Make the blocks as instructed in Tripping Part 3.
4. Follow the link from Anna Maria's website over to Part 4 at Sue Spargo's website.
Make the blocks as instructed in Tripping Part 4.
5. Follow the link from Sue's website over to Part 5 at Tula's website.
Make the blocks as instructed in Tripping Part 5.
6. Follow the link from Tula's website to Sew Kind of Wonderful - You're Here!
Click on the Tripping Part 6 pattern and add to your cart. Complete checkout and you will receive an email with Tripping Part 6 attached as a download.
Just keep sewing and following the links!
Share your progress and finished quilts with us! #Trippingquiltparts
Tripping Part 6 -
Log Cabin Blocks Section 24" x 9"
Plant Lady Section 24" x 28"
(6) 1/4 yd cuts assorted house fabrics (purple)
1/4 yd plant fabric (green)
1/4 yd pot fabric (orange)
1/4 yd door fabric (yellow)
1/8 yd door windows fabric (blue)
1/8 yd hair fabric (gold)
1/8 yd face/leg fabric (white)
(2) 8" x 10" dress/shoe fabric (print)
assorted 2-1/2" & 1-1/2" fabric strips for log cabin blocks
Wonder Curve Ruler™ (required)
General Cutting - page 3
From door fabric cut-
(1) 3-3/4" x 4" (NOT 3-1/4" x 4")
Missing sewing step between Step 5 and Step 6 (pattern updated on website 3-14-23) Thank you A.Y. for the pattern edit and for beginning with Part 6!